CBLPI’s Western Women’s Summit 2011
February 15, 2011 2 Comments
Location: Location: Reagan Ranch Center, Santa Barbara California. Registration is now open. Mark your calendars now for the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute’s fourth annual Western Women’s Summit on March 25-26, 2011! Conservative women are stepping into leadership roles in this country more than ever before, so don’t miss your chance to be a part of the movement. At this exciting gathering of conservative women on the West Coast, you will meet and network with conservatives in your area, hear from dynamic speakers and learn how to fight for conservative principles. Confirmed speakers thus far: Teresa Scanlon, Miss America 2011; Keli Carender, National Coordinator of the Tea Party Patriots; Ann McElhinney, conservative filmmaker; and Dawn Wildman, California Tea Party Patriots. The Summit will take place in beautiful Santa Barbara, California and will include a private tour of President Ronald Reagan’s former home, a picturesque ranch located in the hills of Santa Barbara. A welcome reception for attendees will take place at the Reagan Ranch Center on the evening of Thursday, March 24. The Summit is open to women of all ages and will include a special training seminar for college students. Men may attend as guests of registered women attendees. Please email the Summit coordinator Camille Hart with any questions at email@example.com.
- “Palin: Reagan ‘was one of a kind’” and related posts (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- CBLPI’s Western Women’s Summit Informational Dinner-San Diego (gabriellahoffman.wordpress.com)
- Palin: Reagan ‘was one of a kind’ (cnn.com)
- Santa Barbara Author Patricia Selbert’s Novel, The House of Six Doors, Premieres February 22 (prweb.com)
- Palin Says Reagan Would View Health-Care Law With ‘Outrage’ (businessweek.com)