July 26, 2011 Leave a comment
Young Cons’ Josh Riddle and Dave Ruffle (Dartmouth College ’12) released an enlightening video on the toll exorbitant debt has on our generation.
They won 5th place in the Power Line Blog contest:
Number five was submitted by the Young Cons, two rappers (and basketball players) from Dartmouth. Their video features lots of quick cuts as they interview students and a soldier. The cons themselves take the stage at the end. It is an impressive piece of work that rivets your attention even though it was one of the longer videos in the competition. Where can you see it? Courtesy of Andrew Breitbart and John Nolte at Big Hollywood, of course.
Watch the video here, which is featured on Power Lline Blog:
My second Washington Times Communities column this Thurs/Friday will address this and other related issues to Generation Y.
- Obama as political historian ['His ignorance is as broad as it is deep.'] (via ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984+ ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- PRUDEN: A symphony by Congress at work on the debt – Washington Times (news.google.com)
- In Obama speech and John Boehner reply, political jockeying on debt ceiling (csmonitor.com)
- Donors throw their money at debt problem (boston.com)
- MILLER: Congress agrees: Keep spending – Washington Times (gds44.wordpress.com)