Gilad Shalit’s 6th Birthday in Captivity: Pray for His Release!
August 28, 2011 1 Comment
It is important that we pray for Gilad Shalit, as he is in his sixth year of captivity.
Gilad Shalit is an Israeli soldier who was captured in a cross border raid on the crossing Kerem Shalom from the Gaza Strip by Gazan militants on 25 June 2006 and has been held hostage by Hamas ever since.
Please help us remember Gilad Shalit on his 6th birthday in captivity on Sunday, August 28, 2011 and take action to help secure his release by doing the following 5 things:
1. Please LIKE the Facebook page that was launched this week, “5 Million for the Release of Gilad Shalit,” and ask all your Facebook friends to LIKE it and ask all your friends to ask all THEIR Facebook friends to LIKE it. Together we will reach our goal of making this page go viral and reach 5 million likes! http://www.facebook.com/ReleaseGiladShalit
2. Please write birthday wishes, thoughts and prayers for Gilad on the “5 Million for the Release of Gilad Shalit” page. http://www.facebook.com/ReleaseGiladShalit
3. Please sign the petition for Gilad’s release. http://www.standwithus.com/gilad/
4. Please watch these videos that were created for Gilad.
Slideshow video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8GDY2sPdJY&feature (from http://www.facebook.com/giladshalit)
5. Please copy the following and make it your status Sunday, August 28, 2011:
Gilad Shalit will spend his 6th birthday in captivity today! He must be released! Please visit http://www.facebook.com/ReleaseGiladShalit and leave your birthday wishes, thoughts, and prayers for Gilad.
Thank you for caring about Gilad and working for his release!