Obama Zombies author and HUMAN EVENTS editor Jason Mattera schooled Vice President Joe Biden on his recent comments pertaining to rape and GOP opposition to Obama’s “jobs” bills.
Here’s more about the encounter from HUMAN EVENTS:
Vice President Joe Biden now says he didn’t make a reference to rape, and got testy with HUMAN EVENTS when we asked if he would like to retract his comments that the number of sexual assaults would increase if Republicans don’t sign on to Barack Obama’s latest “jobs” proposal.
“I didn’t use, no no no…Let’s get it straight, guy. Don’t screw around with me,” Biden lashed out at HUMAN EVENTS. Then Biden confirmed that he indeed did talk about rape in terms of the President’s spending measure. “Murder will continue to rise, rape will continue to rise, all crimes will continue to rise,” if the Democrats agenda isn’t passed, he added.
Watch Jason Mattera’s ambush VEEP Joe Biden here:
- Biden, reporter face off over crime statistics (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Jason Mattera to Joe Biden: So you’re really going to sell this jobs bill by talking about rape, huh? (hotair.com)
- Biden: Opponents of jobs bill need to know what it’s like to be raped or robbed, or something (crushliberalism.com)
- Hawking the Joe Biden coozie (politico.com)
- VP Biden saying murders and rapes will increase without passage of job bill (sentencing.typepad.com)
Today, The Rick Amato Show ventured to “Occupy San Diego”. Rick, our producer Sutton, yours truly (executive assistant) and several of our friends encountered socialists, communists, anti-Semities, and frankly, stinky people.
Rick was asked to speak today after he criticized the “Occupy Wall Street” movement as one that harbors and equally emboldens “misfits, goons, and idiots.” He accepted their invitation to speak and here is what we discovered.
Below is Civic Plaza in downtown San Diego, where the “Occupy San Diego” event took place.
Don’t forget the eco-fanatics either!
In journalistic fashion, I’ve included videos from the event, ranging from Rick Amato’s Tea Party speech to select interviews with event goers.
This video highlights the purpose of “Occupy San Diego”:
Below is Rick Amato’s entire speech:
Additionally, we interviewed several ” Occupy San Diego” attendees.
The first guy does not understand the term “small government.” Instead, he maligns capitalism with fascist African governmental systems:
The second guy admits to being a self-hating capitalist below:
Remember, socialism and communism do make us equal–equal in poverty and misery.
My parents endured communism in the former USSR in the Baltic Republic of Lithuania. Fortunately, they escaped nearly 26 years ago and came here to California. In their former homeland, they had no freedom. Most pointedly, they were subjected to food rationing, religious intolerance (both Mom and Dad), institutionalized anti-Semitism (Dad), poverty, universal healthcare, and exorbitantly high taxes. To set the record straight: Communism reduces people to human debris.
In contrast, the United States is the freest place in the world. You can start a business, live without fear, freely practice religion, go to university, and make money. What other nation ensures this success and happiness?
These people need to stop scapegoating capitalism (and Jews). Instead, they should go after President Obama, Jeff Immelt, George Soros, and the crony capitalists in Wall Street–not capitalism itself. Unfortunately, “Occupy Wall Street” apologists are being exploited by leftists and have become their useful idiots. Time will tell if they will wake up and ingest some common sense.
Stay tuned for updates from San Diego and California.
- Occupy San Diego movement dwindling to dedicated few (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Occupy San Diego issues public appeal for bail money (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Occupy San Diego protesters get new deadline to move their stuff (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Occupy San Diego calls out for condoms (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Police remove Occupy San Diego tents, 1 protester arrested (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
Presidential candidate and businessman Herman Cain sang his own rendition of John Lennon’s “Imagine” with a junk food/pizza twist.
This is from 1991. In addition to being a great American, Mr. Cain is very talented and humorous. We could use a guy like him as President!
Be sure to watch and enjoy this clip:
- Herman Cain Re-Mixes Lennon’s “Imagine” Into Pizza Ditty (thebaochi.wordpress.com)
- Video: Herman Cain Covers John Lennon With Lyrics About Pizza (newsfeed.time.com)
- Herman Cain’s Pizza-Flavored Remix Of John Lennon’s “Imagine” (wzlx.radio.com)
- Herman Cain Sings About Pizza to the Tune of ‘Imagine’ [Video] (gawker.com)
- VIDEO OF THE DAY: Herman Cain Sings A Pizza Ballad (businessinsider.com)
The guys behind Bad Lip Reading have released a new video. This time, they’ve put the spotlight on Mitt Romney.
With phrases like, “I’m a gremlin, I’m leaving the party!” and “Yo mama can eat me,” viewers see a new side to Romney.
The question beckons: Is this the real Mitt Romney? You decide. In the meantime, get a good laugh out of this:
- Mitt Romney Raised $14 Million In 3rd Qtr (npr.org)
- The Photo Mitt Romney Doesn’t Want You To See (alan.com)
- Christopher Preble: Romney’s $2 Trillion Gimmick (huffingtonpost.com)
- Here’s The Old Bain Capital Photo Everyone Will Use To Attack Mitt Romney (businessinsider.com)
- Mitt Romney posts $14 million fundraising quarter – Los Angeles Times (news.google.com)
“I have nearly infinite faith in the power of free people, making their own decisions on what is best for them and their families, to create a great, lasting and moral society.”—James O’Keefe
On October 11, 2011, investigative journalist and conservative activist James O’Keefe released a new video directed at the “Occupy Wall Street” movement.
Previously, O’Keefe brought down ACORN with fellow investigative journalist Hannah Giles. His other projects include video exposés of National Public Radio (NPR), teachers unions, and Medicaid. Additionally, he starred in “Landrieu Dance”—a music video directed by conservative filmmaker Christian Hartsock—to prove detractors wrong.
O’Keefe and his Project Veritas released the following statement about the new video:
Project Veritas founder, James O’Keefe, made an appearance at the “Occupy Wall Street” protests in New York City. Mildly disguised as a banker, James met with surprising requests for investments into the proposed interests of the protesters.
In the video, O’Keefe dons a business suit and introduces himself as a banker to unsuspecting event goers. He blends into the “Occupy Wall Street” event in New York City and talks with several protestors there. Throughout the video, he interacts with hippies, communists, and other colorful individuals. Surprisingly, protestors welcome him with cake and compliments, among many things.
O’Keefe’s exchange with one particular protestor should be noted. He tells the protestor that he works on Wall Street. Shortly afterward, the man solicits him and later asks, “Would you like to make a lot of money on this, ethically?” The protestor went on to say, “Now myself, I’m not a business person but…I would like to get my interests financed.”
The rest of the exchange is seen here:
- Here’s Video of James O’Keefe Scheming at Occupy Wall Street [Video] (gawker.com)
- Is James O’Keefe a Fugitive? [Occupy Wall Street] (gawker.com)
- Undercover James O’Keefe Receives Surprisingly Warm Reception At Occupy Wall Street (mediaite.com)
- Epic: James O’Keefe Protege Attempts to Ban Lucky Charms at Miami U (thegabriellahoffman.com)
- James O’Keefe Reportedly Creeping Around Occupy Wall Street [Occupy Wall Street] (gawker.com)
Listen to the latest song from the gentlemen of Misfit Politics.
This brilliantly exposes what’s wrong with gun control and the Obama Administration’s misconduct with F&F.
It was brought to my attention that some here in San Diego–namely socialists and communists–are bringing the “Occupy Wall Street” movement to San Diego, California, this October 7th,2011.
Here is a video about the Occupy San Diego gathering:
This movement aims to overthrow capitalism in exchange for some “beautiful” alternative. No matter how many times we probe these people, they fail to offer an alternative to capitalism…
Undoubtedly, these hypocrites reap the benefits of capitalism and simultaneously want to destroy it. (Irony much?) Instead, they look to socialism for an answer. Both socialism and its ugly cousin communism are defined by collective farms, redistribution of wealth, poverty, pogroms, and nonexistent human rights. Is this the alternative they seek?
The corporatists in Wall Street–who are sympathetic to crony capitalism, not free market enterprise–are to blame for our nation’s financial woes. Interestingly enough, these protesters have no complaints about them or their ties to the Obama Administration. Nevertheless, these Occupy Wall Street hooligans routinely blame capitalism for their problems.
Why do people continue to dismiss history? Look at Nazi Germany, the former USSR, Vietnam, Cuba, and similar nations. Communism and socialism do not work. They reduce(d) people to human debris.
My parents endured communism and later escaped the former USSR. They came here to escape brutal conditions found in their former homeland. My mom–a devout Catholic–could not openly practice her religion. Similarly, my dad was subjugated to institutionalized anti-Semitism. Capitalism in America was the only system that could ensure their freedom.
The question beckons: if communism and socialism were so beautiful, why did my parents and other Soviet refuseniks/political refugees leave?
People need to think twice about socialism before demanding it here in America. Pay attention to the Obama Administration’s socialist programs being shoved down our throats.
- Radiohead + Occupy Wall Street? (musicbyday.com)
- 700 Occupy Wall Street Protestors Arrested On The Brooklyn Bridge (perezhilton.com)
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About All The Occupy Wall Street Protests Springing Up All Around The Country (businessinsider.com)
- Occupy Wall Street Protests Go Global (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- The Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street (frozenclocks.wordpress.com)