There is a video floating around from the Obama campaign that targets conservatives.
Here’s more from The Blaze:
The Obama campaign released a new YouTube video on Tuesday just in time for the season entitled, “Home for the Holidays: Share Why You’re Working to Re-elect President Obama.”
Going back and forth between a collage of young 2008 Obama voters from different backgrounds now working on the campaign, each individual tells his or her story of propagandizing conservative family members, and encourages you to preach the same this Christmas — I mean holiday season.
Watch the video below:
- Get Down And Boogie This Holiday Season (chicagoist.com)
- Take Time Out For Yourself (Even During The Holiday Season!) (hellobeautiful.com)
- The Obama Campaign Wants To Help You Have Fun At The Expense Of Your Republican Friends (wcntransmedia.wordpress.com)
- Gay Mermaid Baubles – OH MY GOD (cakeheadlovesevil.wordpress.com)
- This holiday season … have a little fun at the expense of a Republican (bokertov.typepad.com)