November 4, 2013 2 Comments
I’ve penned a new column at Counter Cultured just in time for Election Day here in Virginia. My family and I will be voting for Ken Cuccinelli for Governor, E.W. Jackson for Lieutenant Governor, Mark Obenshain for Attorney General, and Brian Wolfe for Fairfax County Sheriff.
Below is an excerpt from my column criticizing Terry McAuliffe’s misogynist views and crusade for big government:
Tomorrow is Election Day here in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Many of you have seen me comment, tweet, and write about the gubernatorial race in great detail. (Disclaimer: I’m a Ken Cuccinelli supporter and have been since he launched his campaign in Summer 2012.) This race is important for our state, and its outcome will have an impact nationwide.
A win for Cuccinelli is a win for freedom; a win for McAuliffe is a win for big government.
Much to the dismay of Terry McAuliffe and his surrogates, Ken isn’t an extremist or a woman-hater. On the contrary, Ken is pro-woman–more pro-woman than McAuliffe could ever claim to be.
- Virginia Race 2013: Obama urges Virginians to vote for McAuliffe (wjla.com)
- If Obamacare Has You Frightened, You Can’t Vote for McAuliffe (breitbart.com)
- Cuccinelli: McAuliffe ‘a Threat to Liberty’ (breitbart.com)
- Awesome: Virginians Explain Why They’re Voting for Cuccinelli (townhall.com)
- Bozell Column: Terry McAuliffe’s Anti-Catholic Campaign (newsbusters.org)
- VA Analyst: Low-Turnout Election Will Help Cuccinelli (breitbart.com)