August 18, 2011 Leave a comment
Dartmouth’s Young Cons’ Dave Rufful and Josh Riddle are keeping the activism alive.
Best known for their groundbreaking music videos, these young men are now disseminating the conservative message through commercials and ads.
The first one is entitled “Children at Work”.
Moveon.org made this add to attack the $1 trillion deficit of George W. Bush.
Of course now with the debt crisis approaching and entitlement spending desperately needing reform they are nowhere to be found.
The second one goes after Obama’s failure to lead as POTUS:
Check them out on Twitter @YoungCons and be sure to visit their site: http://www.theyoungcons.com.
- A Telephone, a Roach, and an Ambulance (ocdbloggergirl.wordpress.com)
- Supply Side Economics: The Con Job of The Century (socyberty.com)
- What Obamas Closest Advisors Reveal About Him | Mother Jones (truthnreality.wordpress.com)
- Moveon.org Produces A Video On the US Economy Guaranteed to Infuriate (alternativenewsreport.net)
- Boehner, Cantor swipe at Obama (politico.com)