December 13, 2011 1 Comment
November 22, 2011 Leave a comment
Here’s the latest video from Project Veritas:
After stirring the hornet’s nest of the “Ivory Tower” media world, and being attacked regularly for hit, Project Veritas brings you Part V in our series, To Catch a Journalist.
This latest release brings our investigation full circle.
Last month, this series was criticized — before its release — by Sam Stein of the Huffington Post. He assumed we came up empty in our questions posed to a progressive “think tank” in Ohio . . . but we didn’t.
- James O’Keefe’s Latest Project Alleges Journalistic Corruption; Targets HuffPost’s Sam Stein (mediaite.com)
- Exclusive: James O’Keefe Explains His Attack On Huffington Post’s Sam Stein (mediaite.com)
- RELEASED: To Catch a Journalist – Part I (pumabydesign001.wordpress.com)
- James O’Keefe takes on elite media (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- New James O’Keefe Video Helps Reveal Truth Behind “Occupy Wall Street” Movement (thegabriellahoffman.com)
November 22, 2011 2 Comments
Cross-posted from National School Choice Week blog on November 22, 2011:
In his book Capitalism and Freedom, Milton Friedman writes, “Not all schooling is education nor all education, schooling. The proper subject of concern is education. The activities of government are mostly limited to schooling.” (86).
At a time when big government policies are all-pervading and equally treacherous, education similarly suffers at the hands of bureaucrats and union bosses. Copious amounts of dollars are funding school administrations and teacher pay, while student needs are neglected and tossed aside. For example, “Teachers Unions Gone Wild”—an undercover video by James O’Keefe that exposed the New Jersey Education Association teachers’ union in Fall 2010—captured problems inset with powerful and equally egregious teachers unions. When an oversized bureaucracy rules, quality education ceases to exist.
In a time where education reform is desired and necessary, it is imperative to note that big government policies are counterintuitive to a world-class education system.
Milton Friedman encouraged a localized approach to education. In particular, he emphasized parental control over school placement. Additionally, he best explained the case for school choice with respect to limited government through vouchers:
“Governments could require a minimum level of schooling financed by giving parents vouchers redeemable for a specified maximum sum per child per year if spent on ‘approved’ educational resources. Parents would then be free to spend this sum and any additional sum they themselves provided on purchasing educational services from an ‘approved’ institution of their own choice. The educational services could be rendered by private enterprises operated for, or by non-profit institutions,” (Friedman 89).
Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice continues the legacy wrought by Milton Friedman and his wife Rose Friedman:
“In 1996, they established the Milton and Rose D. Friedman Foundation to advance a system of k-12 education where every parent, regardless of race, origin or family income, was free to choose a learning environment that was best for their child. As they said, “This foundation is the culmination of what has been one of our main interests for more than four decades: improvement in the quality of the education available to children of all income and social classes in this nation, whether that education is provided in government or private schools or at home.”
“Today, while our name is different (The Foundation for Educational Choice) our mission remains the same.
“Our Foundation is dedicated to building upon our founders’ theories and vision, clarifying their meaning to the public and amplifying the national call for true education reform through school choice.” - (Taken from the Foundation’s website)
As a result, this is the best time to heed Milton Friedman’s words about limited government in education.
- Milton Friedman Addresses the Occupy Wall Street Crowd (economicnoise.com)
- Department of “Huh?!”: John Taylor and Milton Friedman’s Monetary Policy Edition (delong.typepad.com)
- A message about “greed” for OWS bums… (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Milton Friedman on Why Capitalism is Best (dakotavoice.com)
- Video: Milton Friedman on Socialism vs. Capitalism -cnbnews.net (gloucestercitynews.net)
August 24, 2011 1 Comment
John Buckley* and Miami U students profiled a recent stint regarding Lucky Charms cereal. Buckley is following in the footsteps of his mentor and investigative journalist, James O’Keefe.
Buckley and his cohorts traps Miami U’s director of Diversity Affairs and get him to admit support for banning Lucky Charms. Watch the following video below:
During his time at Rutgers University in New Jersey, O’Keefe attempted to ban Lucky Charms from dining halls. He justified such to show how insulting the popular cereal brand was to Irish-Americans. His video highlighted the negative impact Irish stereotypes (i.e. leprechauns) have on Irish-American students at the respective university.
This is marvelous work. Americans are indebted to citizen journalists like O’Keefe and Buckley for exposing injustices that go unnoticed by the establishment media. If you wish to support James O’Keefe and his Project Veritas, please visit their site and donate.
*Note: John professionally goes by Mr. Buckley.
- Breitbart Crony James O’Keefe May Be Violating a Court Order – Update: Nope, He Isn’t (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- O’Donnell Rebukes SC Officials For Investigating Office In Latest James O’Keefe Video (mediaite.com)
- Patriot James O’Keefe’s Latest Expose: Medicaid Drug Smuggling Investigation (pumabydesign001.wordpress.com)
- James O’Keefe is back with more video, this time on Medicaid (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Fake Pimp James O’Keefe’s Dream Exposé, Exposed [Fake Pimps] (jezebel.com)
May 14, 2011 1 Comment
Christina Hoff Summers stresses the need for strong men with the following quote:
“We are turning against boys and forgetting a simple truth: that the energy, competitiveness, and corporal daring of normal, decent males is responsible for much of what is right in the world.”
Feminists want to abolish patriarchy in exchange for total female domination as retribution for “many years of oppression.” Additionally, culture has capitalized on wimpy boobs and oversexed males to sell products while undermining fathers, husbands, and providers. Although this problem is deeply rooted in many factors, the latest perpetrator against the male sex is one of its own, albeit inept, members: Levi Johnston.
Levi Johnston recently unveiled the cover of his book, Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs, slated for release on September 27th, 2011. This tell-all tripe details how the opportunist was “exploited” by the Palin family.
Amazon provides a description of the book below:
Levi Johnston sets out to clear his name, shed light on the Palins, and take us all up to Wasilla to see what it is like to grow up in Alaska.
The cover epitomizes the danger with effeminacy in males today. Men have become weak, incompetent beings that beckon no respect from society. For one thing, Johnston looks like a goose-stepping fool caught in a criminal act. It evidences that boys are willing to degrade themselves for attention in lieu of upholding manliness.
What man would jeopardize their virility in exchange for joining the new castrati males club?
21-year-old Levi Johnston is no stranger to glitz and media attention. The narcissist impregnated Bristol Palin, later became a father to their child Tripp, and left her to raise the boy alone. After his failed relationship with Bristol Palin, Johnston went on an anti-Palin bashing spree, hung out with crass comedian Kathy Griffin, and shamelessly posed nude for PlayGirl magazine. Now, he is living off of his notorious “achievements”. Not exactly the venerable route for an American male.
The question beckons: where are Mr. Johnston’s parents?
Young adult males need the guidance of their parents in order to avoid becoming leeches like Levi Johnston. A father teaches his son how to fend for himself, how to be a man, how to respect others, and how to avoid falling prey to effeminacy. Additionally, a strong maternal influence on a young adult male will ensure his respect for women, his observance of chivalry, and his self-respect. Sadly, Mr. Johnston’s parents are failures because they raised an incompetent, low-life jerk who spreads the seed, breaks girls’ hearts, and reluctantly adds more to his 15 minutes of fame.
Doug Giles wrote the following about the problem with emasculate men in a 2004 column:
Parent, if you have a young son and you want him to grow up to be a man, then you need to keep him away from pop culture, public school and a lot of Nancy Boy churches. If metrosexual pop culture, feminized public schools and the effeminate branches of evanjellycalism lay their sissy hands on him, you can kiss his masculinity good-bye—because they will morph him into a dandy.
It should come as no surprise if Levi Johnston ends up on Celebrity Rehab or in jail.
Nevertheless, there is hope for Generation Y with several guys that are moving America in the right direction. HUMAN EVENTS editor and Obama Zombies author Jason Mattera is on the forefront combating liberals by speaking on college campuses and at media outlets nationwide. Similarly, ACORN nutcracker and journalist James O’Keefe is exposing liars and cheats, and has arguably done more to save the American taxpayer money than our elected officials. While Mattera and O’Keefe are the most recognizable examples, there are plenty of young men in the Conservative Movement that are working tirelessly to save America instead of twiddling their thumbs, drawing unwanted attention to themselves, and destroying their manhood.
Our nation cannot afford to have guys like Mr. Johnston making important decisions. He is an example of what the Obama Administration wants in young adult males: feckless wimps unable to function properly. In order to prevent more Levi Johnston’s from emerging, parents need to raise their boys right, teach them practical skills, and be pivotal figures in their lives.
- Levi Johnston, A Deer in the Headlights Spews Venom (redbeardedoctopus.wordpress.com)
- Levi Johnston Pretends You Caught Him Off-Guard on the Cover of His New Memoir (queerty.com)
- Levi Johnston’s Book Cover Is Basically Perfect [In Brief] (jezebel.com)
- Levi Johnston’s Book Cover Is Basically Perfect [Publishing] (gawker.com)
- Levi Johnston Goes For Laughs On The Cover Of His Autobiography! (perezhilton.com)
April 19, 2011 1 Comment
My friend and fellow activist Christian Hartsock just released a video called the “Landrieu Dance” today, which stars ACORN nutcracker James O’Keefe (who also is another friend of mine).
After watching the video and seeing the final product, I can personally say it turned out great! Little do people know that I was a Production Assistant for the video, alongside my friend Kelly Steele. My other activist friend, Ryan Sorba, was an actor in the music video, as well.
Interestingly enough, production for the video lasted nearly 22 hours! Despite how grueling and demanding it was (I mean this in a good sense, as making a good-quality video beckons patience, editing, re-shooting, frustration, and the like), it was worth every breath and minute of my time this past August.
Viewers will see that the video is fun, hip, and innovative. It’s a mash-up of O’Keefe stings, undercover videos, media response, and lighthearted clips. O’Keefe shows off his moon-walking skills, singing capability, and truthfulness that many fail to account for when he comes to mind.
Let me assure you that the music video, nor the clips featured, were heavily edited. Haters can hate, but you’ll only realize the truth after the fact.
March 10, 2011 2 Comments
Journalist James O’Keefe and his Project Veritas associates have released a second video covering their latest operation.
Part II of the NPR undercover video that was made public Tuesday, March 8th, exposing NPR is now out.
Project Veritas’ YouTube Account describes the latest installment to in the defunding-NPR saga:
Senior Director of NPR Betsy Liley says she may be able to shield from a govt audit $5mm donation from a reporter posing as a donor from Muslim Brotherhood front group.
Watch Part II here:
- James O’Keefe NPR video: A short history of political stings. (slate.com)
- NPR Drama (reporterreflections.wordpress.com)
- PROJECT VERITAS EXPOSE: Conversation with NPR Foundation President Ron Schiller (full video unedited) REVISED (pumabydesign001.wordpress.com)
- NPR Muslim Brotherhood Undercover Sting Video [Full Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- New James O’Keefe Video is Catalyst to Defund NPR, Public Radio (thegabriellahoffman.com)
March 8, 2011 1 Comment
Ron Schiller, President of NPR Foundation, is terrified by the Tea Party because it’s “xenophobic and mean.” He also greatly dislikes Christians and Jews.
The ramifications of this video will help the House Republicans and Senators in their fight to defund NPR.
- Not this #(@!( again. Hey, James O’Keefe has another… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- NPR ‘Appalled’ By Exec Ron Schiller’s Comments in James O’Keefe Video (tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com)
- NPR EXEC PUNKED BY JAMES O’KEEFE: Caught On Tape Calling Tea Party ‘Xenophobic’ And ‘Racist’ (businessinsider.com)
- SECRET TAPE: NPR Executives Caught on Tape Welcoming Muslim Brotherhood Donors — Calls Christians “Radical and Extreme,” “Zionists” Own the Newspapers, “National Palestinian Radio” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- NPR Responds To ‘Sting Video’ And Clarifies Ron Schiller’s Departure (mediaite.com)