Last Saturday, I had the privilege of speaking at Maryland Conservative Action Network’s “Turning the Tides” conference in Annapolis, MD alongside three other young panelists – Brandon Cooper, Brian Meshkin, and Trae Lewis.
Our generation will be hardest hit by Obama’s disastrous economic policies. Therefore, it’s imperative that conservatives bolster their numbers with more young people. Conservatism, not a diluted version of it, will entice people to our side. Any attempts to abandon conservatism will lead to more elections lost and less voter turnout.
Those in attendance enjoyed hearing from us on the panel. Everyone gave wonderful speeches.
My speech beings at the 19:28 mark. Let me know what you think!
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” – Ronald Reagan
- Great American Moment: Del. Nic Kipke refuses to submit to Hamas-CAIR’s demand to boycott Pamela Geller at MDCAN (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- The Right to Speak (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Saying Goodbye to 2012 is Bittersweet (thegabriellahoffman.com)
- Video: ABC News Headlines 6 Hamas-CAIR Brotherhood Supremacists as a “Multi-Faith Protest” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Attend Maryland Conservative Action Network’s “Turning the Tides” Conference- January 12, 2013 (thegabriellahoffman.com)