Visit the website http://www.ronaldreaganbridge.com/ in order to find out more about the project. Contact Vince if you have any further questions.
On January 4, 2011 the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the
Mt Soledad Veterans Memorial Cross is unconstitutional because
it conveys the message of “state-endorsed religion”.
Are you tired of judicial activism and legislation from the bench?
Are you ready to stand up and defend the Mt Soledad Veterans Memorial Cross…once again?
Will this ruling have national implications?
What can you do?
in support of the
Saturday January 15
10am – 12 noon
Mt. Soledad Veterans Memorial
(atop Mt Soledad)
6905 La Jolla Scenic Drive South, San Diego
The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that the war memorial cross is
unconstitutional because it conveys the message of “state-endorsed religion”.
Please join with leaders:
Roger Hedgecock Dr. Jim Garlow Charles LiMandri
Senator Joel Anderson Congressman Duncan L. Hunter (Ret)
Mark Larson and others……
In unity and support of:
*Honoring all veterans by preserving the Veterans Memorial “as it is where it is”.
*Protesting Judicial Extremists
This is a family friendly event – please bring your children. Seating is limited, lawn chairs suggested.
Parking is limited, please carpool and arrive early.
Bring your signs in support of the memorial – national media coverage expected.
Let’s send a message across the country and show them what we stand for.
The above ruling may have national implications.
Please spread the word.
For additional information please contact:
Mary Moran: email@example.com <http://firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Urgent: Defend the Mt. Soledad Cross on January 15th! (gabriellahoffman.wordpress.com)
- “Mt. Soledad memorial cross is prohibited endorsement of religion, federal court says” and related posts (clericalwhispers.blogspot.com)
- “9th Circuit: Mt. Soledad Cross Violates Establishment Clause” and related posts (religionclause.blogspot.com)
- -9th Circuit Rules Mt. Soledad Cross Unconstitutional (answersforthefaith.com)
- Wingnuts Spin Mt. Soledad Cross Ruling [Dispatches from the Culture Wars] (scienceblogs.com)
Parents, hold onto your kids!
Why beauty pageants are a child’s worst nightmare.
Read my latest from The Washington Times on January 8th, 2010.
- The Snap-On Smile Can Help You Look Like a ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Contestant (thegloss.com)
- The Littlest Diva on ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ (VIDEO) (tvsquad.com)
- The 3 Worst Outfits On ‘Toddlers and Tiaras’ (crushable.com)
- Zander, 6, Is A Beauty Pageant King (And His Mother Loves It) (queerty.com)
- Pageant Director Cons Parents On Toddlers & Tiaras [Living Dolls] (jezebel.com)