Young Cons’ Josh Riddle and Dave Ruffle (Dartmouth College ’12) released an enlightening video on the toll exorbitant debt has on our generation.
They won 5th place in the Power Line Blog contest:
Number five was submitted by the Young Cons, two rappers (and basketball players) from Dartmouth. Their video features lots of quick cuts as they interview students and a soldier. The cons themselves take the stage at the end. It is an impressive piece of work that rivets your attention even though it was one of the longer videos in the competition. Where can you see it? Courtesy of Andrew Breitbart and John Nolte at Big Hollywood, of course.
Watch the video here, which is featured on Power Lline Blog:
My second Washington Times Communities column this Thurs/Friday will address this and other related issues to Generation Y.
- Obama as political historian [‘His ignorance is as broad as it is deep.’] (via ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984+ ~ (BLOG & EMAIL)) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- PRUDEN: A symphony by Congress at work on the debt – Washington Times (news.google.com)
- In Obama speech and John Boehner reply, political jockeying on debt ceiling (csmonitor.com)
- Donors throw their money at debt problem (boston.com)
- MILLER: Congress agrees: Keep spending – Washington Times (gds44.wordpress.com)
In case you missed Glenn Beck’s keynote speech at CUFI, here it is. I had the honor of being there that night to hear him live. Powerful, great speech.
Check out my latest column at The Washington Times Communities –July 14th, 2011
- Feckless Boy Levi Johnston Embarrasses Men With New Book (thegabriellahoffman.com)
- Going After Michele Bachmann Ahead Of 2012 Has Its Risks (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ridge raps Bachmann’s creds (politico.com)
- Romney, Bachmann Lead GOP Field, Obama Leads All GOP Candidates (outsidethebeltway.com)
It is time to be ballsy, GOP. Stand up to Obama and expose him for who he is: a Marxist-Leninist community organizer.
Grow a spine and solve our fiscal problems! My generation counts on you guys to lead. Be leaders or expect to be fired.
Watch the video from Congressman Joe Walsh here:
President Obama, quit lying. You know darn well that if August 2nd comes and goes there is plenty of money to pay off our debt and cover all social security obligations.
- Rep. Joe Walsh Tells Eliot Spitzer That President Obama Acted ‘Like A Ten-Year-Old’ (mediaite.com)
- Video: Rep Joe Walsh: Obama ‘acted like a 10-year-old’ In Presser (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Congressman Joe Walsh Stomps Mud Hole In Obama (caseyhendrickson.wordpress.com)
- MICHAEL WALSH: COMEDIAN-IN-CHIEF: “Here’s a joke for you: President Obama nearly bankrupts the cou… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Congressman Walsh To Obama: “Quit Lying” (nicedeb.wordpress.com)